Saturday, August 2, 2008

Australian shepherd puppy is here....His name is Roper!



Roper is a total charmer.....when he is awake, and just as sweet when sleeping. He's only 10 weeks old, so we understand the cycle.....play, eat, drink, pet the puppy, potty the puppy and nap time. He will occasionally pose and show off in the middle of play time, but I haven't yet gotten an action pic. We are very pleased with our new little one. He looks similar to Miss Spy...a black tri (black, copper and white) with two beautiful BLUE eyes..... He again has a wonderful pedigree, and we are feeling quite blessed to have him!!

We also added a BIG boy, his name is Tex, short for Texas Tornado. He's a big boy, full-grown, and just a teddy bear. I didn't take any pics of him just yet, he's still warming up and bonding with us. I'll definitely post pics soon, though, he's postively gorgeous. Tex is technically a blue merle, although he only has merling around his collar...he appears just like a black tri, again with 2 clear BLUE eyes.....and that minimal amount of merling to complete the pic. He's called a cryptic or phantom merle, and we LOVE him!! His pedigree is very impressive...we're thrilled he's here with us forever.

I did start working on Cody's quilt with a "space" theme. I'll post pics soon of that...it's turning out rather bright, but interesting....and Cody loves it, which is all that matters. And I have a new job! I'm so excited!! I interviewed for several jobs, nursing and QA/medical editing.....and have accepted the QA/medical editing job. I think it makes the most sense for now....of course, I may just change my mind tomorrow....lol! I start the new job on Monday, 8/4/08....and this time I work NO weekends and NO holidays, a Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm job. I don't remember the last time I had a job those days/hours that I liked...had several I didn't like that I took for the work schedule, though. LOL!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend......

Until we chat again,
Quiltingcheri

No comments: