Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's FINISHED.....the Cowboy quilt top



Yes, it is finally finished....at least the top of it. I still have to quilt this monster, and I do mean monster, it's just huge. I haven't measured it yet, and I don't think I will until AFTER I have it quilted! :) No sense in depressing myself before I get started.

I had intended to add 2 more rows to it, but just plain ran out of room. The corners touch the floor now, so that's it. I think I will put the chocolate brown dust ruffle on the bed before I add this quit...the creamy one doesn't do anything special for this quilt, but I think the chocolate brown will be perfect.

So....now I have to decide which quilt to start next....decisions, decisions.....hmmm....I think I will start on Cody's quilt. I will probably just go ahead and load this quilt onto the Grace frame and let Miss Juki do her thing...lol..... I really need to get into the actual 'quilting' frame of mind (no pun intended!)....since I've got so many quilt tops here....it would be nice to clear off those "to finish" quilt racks and start refilling them all over again........ Hopefully this one will motivate me to get moving.

Well, this is my 2nd blog for today, so I'm signing off now, before y'all think I'm a novelist...wannabe! :)

Until we chat again,

Quiltingcheri

No comments: