Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Australian shepherd website is updated!

Good news!! Y'all probably won't have to look at many more dog pics...I'll get back to posting quilting stuff now! :) LOL. We raise Australian shepherds, which is pretty obvious by now...and I have been working to update and rebuild our doggie website, so I've been taking all kinds of pictures and transferring pics from the notebook computer (where I download them from my Kodak digital camera) to the mainframe computer...I know, it's complicated, but it works for me...lol! So....here's the link just in case anyone wants to see the furkids. I had a great time, and included some pics just for fun, too..... I'm sure the website isn't done...probably never will be completely finished....but it's such a wonderful relief to have this much done. Next step, you ask? I have to figure out how to put the pedigrees up, now won't that be fun...NOT! :)

Here's the link:

http://www.flyingwaussies.com/

Enjoy browsing and meeting our furkids....make sure to let me know if you have any comments or suggestions....they're always welcome! :)

Until we chat again,
quiltingcheri

No comments: