Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthdays....lots of them!!

Today is my darling husband, Wes', birthday. We have had a stay-at-home day, which was wonderful. The grown-up kiddos, Amanda and David, just called and wished him a happy b-day....which is wonderful. All I need now is for them to move here and come to visit everyday, then the world would be a perfect place. Guess I'll have to wait a little while longer on that one...lol...

We have a lot of birthdays in the month of June....2 grandbabies...Matthew turned 1 on the 14th; Kayleigh turned 1 on the 15th....Wes is today (6/20)...my b-day is tomorrow (6/21)....and in about 2 weeks, our youngest child, Cody has a birthday on 7/2. I didn't make any cake today, but I did make brownies. I thought we would save the cake for Cody's birthday in a couple of weeks, otherwise, with all of these b-days, we get SICK of cake! :) lol.....

I have to work tomorrow on my b-day, but I think when I get the chance (if the workload is low) or when the day is over, I will go ahead and start the new quilt for my bedroom. Since I work out of home, I don't usually mind working....but I'm ready for a break. I've been wanting to make it forever and it's way past time. I have a baby quilt to make for Matthew, Kayleigh's baby quilt to quilt (already pieced that one)....and a new baby quilt to make for Ewan Michael....goody, I love to make baby quilts. If I didn't think about them for so long, they'd be done WAY ahead of when I finally get them done.....oh, well, I'm a quilter, I'm supposed to be late finishing up the quilt. It's a personalized gift, I get longer, right?!!? lol...

Well, I don't have any wonderful insights today, I'm just tired and ready to sleep, so I guess this will be it for tonight......

Till we chat again,
quiltingcheri

No comments: