Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Next phase....waiting for chickens...impatiently!

Roper and Rodeo Sweetheart are waiting impatiently, too...."helping" farmer "DAD" put the numbers on the feeders, preparing for the chicken arrival..... I think the Aussie "kids" might just be trying to herd "dad" somewhere else? LOL....gotta love this pic!

This would be my cowboy husband putting up the numbers on the feeders....so the feed truck drivers know which feeder needs more food for our little darlings...you know, the chickens!

I backed up a bit to get a better shot...farmer husband at work...with his trust truck at his side....where are those dogs??


Isn't this cool!! I have absolutely NO idea what this is...looks like a tank of sorts, huh!!?? Actually, I have been educated now (I went and asked Wes, my darling, intelligent husband!)...it's a water tank.... These chickens drink a lot of water!!!


Here's the entrace to the egg room, which is smack dab in the middle of the building....the building is 840 feet x 40 feet, so yep, its a big'un! :)
Still waiting on chickens....pending arrival......actually they're late now.....
Until we chat again (which will be in another minute or two, I have to catch up!!).....
Quiltingcheri

No comments: