Monday, November 29, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas TREE :)


.....and the Christmas tree is up, decorated! I love the house all decked out for Christmas, and it is the most awesome feeling every time I walk into our great room (the main living space in our home). I am *almost* ready to begin listening to Christmas music....but not quite yet! I do have several books on CD that I'm anxious to listen to, Christmas themes, of course!! Still waiting for Miss Tin Lizzie Ansley to arrive...and beginning to wonder it it was shipped on the day it was promised....HMMMMM, I might need to call and check in with the company AGAIN to see what's up if it doesn't arrive today....and it's already 3:11 p.m., so I'm beginning to doubt we will see it today.....
Did I mention I can't wait?
Until we chat again,
QuiltingCheri

No comments: