Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chicken houses all ready!!













OOPS! The pics posted backwards! The bottom pics are the clean houses with the fresh litter, awaiting chickens....and the top pics are the chickadees arriving! This is our 3rd flock of birds now, and we're beginning to feel like we know what we're doing....amazing! I am still surprised at how much there to to properly raising egg-producing hens.
Yes, I'm quilting, too....I'll post some quilting pics in the next few days, with any kind of luck!
Until we chat again,
Quiltingcheri


2 comments:

Holly said...

Enjoyed looking at your chicken pictures!.....I loved raising chickens...but haven't done so for years.....Just a few for our own use, not like your "great" adventure......
I'm also a machine quilter ( for the past 11 years) Saw your blog link on the Quilt List!!! Good luck on your new adventure!!!

Quilting Cheri said...

Thanks Holly! I am very excited about the machine quilting adventure, too! We had to exchange out my Tin Lizzie machine, but the new one arrived and works just like it should...so I'm ready!

Cheri