Sunday, December 28, 2008

Inside the chicken house construction AND Grandbaby pics...


It's becoming a reality! The top pic is of waterers and feeders on one end of the HUGE chicken house, which is actually a double house, placed end-to-end. The next two pics show the other end of the chicken house, with the nesting boxes going together...the LONG part of the process. The last pic is the egg room, which is under construction, clearly. The room you see is the refrigerated room. They have a lot of work to do in this room yet! :) That red stuff you see on the floors....that would be red dirt for all of you northerners who have only seen the black stuff or sand...LOL. It was new for me, too!! :)


And now.....Christmas grandbaby pics.....yep, they're adorable!!!! :)








Mr. Robbie (3) and Miss Kayleigh (18 months) were such fun to see at Christmas.... The last pic we call Kayleigh's got his (Robbie's) truck! :) Doesn't she just look charming, too!! :)

When I arrived at my parents home (8+ hour drive!), the first words out of my mouth were "where are my babies?" LOL....well, when Robbie (3) arrived a few minutes later, the first words out of his mouth was, "where's Grandma Sweetheart?" (his pet name for me, which I adore!)....great minds think alike, you know! :) LOL! Anyway, I heard the babies come in (with mommy & daddy, of course)....and ran upstairs to see them....Robbie, as soon as he saw me, squealed, "Grandma Sweetheart!" and ran to give me a BIG bear hug! Did I mention I just adore these children!!??!! LOL!! What a welcome home for the holidays!!


Hope y'all are enjoying the season as much as I am....are snuggly warm with your family and filled to the brim with blessings and thanksgiving....life is so good.....


'Till we chat again,

Quiltingcheri

3 comments:

Anne@BackyardTreasures said...

Oh Cheri,

You are right...they are adorable!!
What fun you must have had with them. I can't wait for that next season (being a grandma) of my life.

~~Anne
www.backyardtreasures.wordpress.com

Barb said...

My husband would go crazy over a chicken house like that...I will have to show him your pictures.

Comfortably Numb said...

I'm sooooo happy for you!!!
Ruby